Together, we can change lives!
There are many ways you can get involved and support Community Connections.
Your Support Makes a Difference:
- $25 funds the application fee for a new apartment for a homeless veteran
- $75 sponsors a support group for adults working on their mental health
- $300 funds a multi-family group focused on resiliency and recovery from trauma
THE HELPING HAND FUND
With the support of foundations and private funders, Community Connections created a specific fund to support those who are experiencing homeless or are in danger of losing their housing. The Helping Hand Fund provides critical, short-term financial assistance for individuals and families who have exhausted all other resources. Mark your donation “Helping Hands” and you’ll be providing assistance with:
- Birth Certificates or other ID documents needed for housing applications
- Housing application fees
- Unit holding fees
- Security deposits
- 1st month's rent
- Back rent, risking housing stability
- Utilities, at risk for disconnection
- Toiletry items, clothes, or other emergency items
seasonal giving for families:
Every year, Community Connections runs a school supply drive to ensure the children and youth we serve are able to start off their school year prepared. In December, our Community Giving Tree collects gifts for the holidays.
Follow our calendar and social media to find out our next opportunity to improve the lives of children and youths.
Support through AmazonSmile:
Shop AmazonSmile and support Community Connections. AmazonSmile is an initiative to help charitable organizations. Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to Community Connections! All you have you do is shop!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit smile.amazon.com.
- Select Community Connections as your organization to support.
- Start Shopping!
*Bookmark smile.amazon.com to make sure all of your purchase benefit Community Connections.*
Come to an Open House:
We would love to get to know you! Check out our calendar for the next Open House.