Community Connections, Inc. DC’s largest private not-for-profit mental health core service agency, seeks FULL-TIME and PART-TIME Psychiatrists to join the staff of its Adult Outpatient Psychiatry Clinic and Children’s Psychiatry Team. We will consider candidates specializing in either population but would prefer someone who is able to split time between both. The Children’s Team requires availability between 2pm and 6pm at least 2 days a week.
- assessment, medication management, treatment adherence, assessment of risk, multidisciplinary case consultation, triage, collaboration with Primary Care, and be competent in the use of electronic medical records and e-prescribing.
- professional licensure and current registration to practice in Washington, DC
- No on-call or weekend hours
- Great location, vibrant and dedicated staff, competitive compensation
- paid time off (holidays, sick, vacation)
- medical/vision/dental/prescription drug insurance
- flexible spending accounts
- long term disability available
- voluntary life insurance
- employee assistance program
- immediate 403(b)
Submit CV and weekly availability to email@example.com