Manager in Permanent Supportive Housing Program: If you are interested in working with formerly homeless
adult individuals in congregate site locations the city, this is an opportunity
to join one of our PSH programs. We provide services mostly in the home
and in the community with formerly homeless individuals.
Homeless Case Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide case management services to formerly homeless individuals.
- Assist clients in acquiring skills and resources necessary for
successful community living.
- Implementing the Individual Recovery Plan
Case Manager Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of post-BA degree case management experience with
homeless individuals and/or doing field/community work
- Pass CC's agency background check
- Have a reliable personal car and clean driving record, as most of
the work is done in the community, and transporting clients is involved (except during the COVID-19 pandemic)
- PTO (vacation/sick/holidays)
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Prescription Drug Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Immediate 403(b), with employer contribution after two years of
- Credit union and banking partners including M&T Bank and State
Employees Credit Union of Maryland
- Educational assistance after one year of employment
- Professional and leadership development
- Pre-tax Metro cost
- Mileage reimbursement for eligible employees
To apply please email a resume and
cover letter to Ishan Heru at Iheru@ccdc1.org.
We encourage people of color, women, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities to