The Permanent Supportive Housing Program at Community Connections is looking for a new Case Manager to join their dynamic team! By providing stabilizing services, innovative programs, and transformative advocacy, you will have the opportunity to strengthen families and help create thriving communities. As a Case Manager in the PSHP program, you will be joining a group of passionate individuals interested in building family resilience and creating a more equitable community.
- Provide comprehensive case management services to formerly homeless individuals. Case management services may include: assessment, goal setting, case plans and necessary supports and services.
- Assist clients in acquiring skills and resources necessary for successful community living.
- Implementing the Individual Recovery Plan
- Provide trauma-informed, strengths-based case management services to housing residents designed to assist them in their efforts to acquire stable housing and increase self-resiliency.
- Maintain positive working relationships with community partners and other agencies working with housing residents.
- Maintain data entry requirements through HMIS database.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Two years of post-BA degree case management experience with homeless individuals and/or doing field/community work
Note: All Community Connections employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless Human Resources has approved a medical or religious exemption. All new employees will be required to present a COVID-19 vaccination card or have an exemption request approved by Human Resources prior to starting employment.
Please note that the selected candidate must have a reliable personal car and clean driving record, as most of the work is done in the community, and transporting clients is involved (except during the COVID-19 pandemic)
COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Generous paid time off, including sick, vacation, and 9 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts
- Agency paid Long-term disability and life insurance
- Employee paid Voluntary life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403(b) Retirement plan
- Credit union and banking partners including M&T Bank and State Employees Credit Union of Maryland
- Educational assistance after one year of employment
- Professional and leadership development to include supervision hours for those on track for clinical licensure
To apply to this job, please email your resume with “Case Manager Application” in the subject line to Frances Matovu, Assistant Director of Community Impact at email@example.com
Community Connections is an equal employment opportunity employer.