Permanent Supportive Housing Case Manager with Formerly Homeless Adults
- Provide case management services to formerly homeless individuals.
- Assist clients in acquiring skills and resources necessary for successful community living.
- Implementing the Individual Recovery Plan
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of post-BA degree case management experience with homeless individuals and/or doing field/community work
- Have a reliable personal car and clean driving record, as most of the work is done in the community (except during the COVID-19 pandemic).
- PTO (vacation/sick/holidays)
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Prescription Drug Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Immediate 403(b), with employer contribution after two years of employment
- Credit union and banking partners including M&T Bank and State Employees Credit Union of Maryland
- Educational assistance after one year of employment
- Professional and leadership development
- Pre-tax Metro cost
- Mileage reimbursement for eligible employees
To apply please email a resume and cover letter to Adriana Suriano at email@example.com. We encourage people of color, women, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities to apply