Community Connections seeks a DC LICSW or LPC Clinical Supervisor to lead a team of clinicians working to provide Community Based Intervention (CBI) and Community Support Program (CSP) services with children who experience serious emotional disturbance and their families. In addition to holding a DC LICSW or LPC, successful candidate must have at least two years professional experience providing children and families mental health services, and previous supervisory experience preferred.
Clinical Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Managing a team of 6-8 services staff, most of whom are LGSW/LGPC level clinicians providing CBI services, and some of whom are BA level staff providing CSP services.
- Ensure team meets key performance indicators of hours of clinical service provision and both timeliness and quality of clinical documentation.
- Train and provide individual supervision to each staff member, and conduct weekly team meetings.
- Draft, update, and revise IRPs in conjunction with the consumer, the family, the CBI/CSP staff, and all relevant network members.
- Respond to clinical crises in a timely manner.
- Obtain and maintain certification as Officer Agent.
Clinical Supervisor Qualifications:
- DC LICSW or LPC
- Two or more years of experience providing mental health services to children with serious emotional disturbance while working with the family as well.
- One or more years of experience supervising clinical staff in behavioral health services (preferred)
- Candidates must have a reliable vehicle, clean driving record, and be able to successfully complete the agency’s background check.
- Opportunities to earn CEUs
- PTO (substantive vacation/sick/holidays)
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Prescription Drug Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Immediate 403(b), with employer contribution after two years of employment
- Credit union and banking partners including M&T Bank and State Employees Credit Union of Maryland
- Educational assistance after one year of employment
- Professional and leadership development
- Pre-tax Metro cost
- Mileage reimbursement
To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to Rebecca Wolfson Berley, LICSW, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage people of color, women, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities to apply.