The Registered Nurse, RN, provides nursing services, psychosocial support and daily clinical assistance to the team's consumers who have serious mental illness. The nurse is at the forefront of integrating behavioral and physical health for consumers assigned to the team. The nurse functions on an Assertive Community Treatment team in a fully integrated manner.
Registered Nurse - RN - Responsibilities
- Provide nursing services, psychosocial support and daily clinical assistance to the team's adult consumers with serious mental illness
- Collaborate with ACT team members in a fully integrated manner
Registered Nurse - RN - Qualifications:
- DC Licensed Registered Nurse who is currently registered to practice
- Pass Community Connections’ agency background check
- Have a valid drivers license, clean driving record and reliable vehicle as some of the work is done in the community.
Registered Nurse - RN - Benefits:
- No evenings or weekend hours
- Competitive compensation
- Great location and staff camaraderie
- PTO (vacation/sick/holidays)
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Prescription Drug Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Immediate 403(b), with employer contribution after two years of employment
- Credit union and banking partners including M&T Bank and State Employees Credit Union of Maryland
- Educational assistance after one year of employment
- Professional and leadership development
- Pre-tax Metro cost
- Mileage reimbursement for eligible employees
We encourage people of color, women, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities to apply.
To apply, please send your resume to Jennifer Landrette, APRN, Director of Nursing, at email@example.com.