Community Connections’ Health Home Program seeks Nurse Care Manager excited about championing health care integration within adult populations experiencing serious and persistent mental illness.
Nurse Care Manager – RN Responsibilities:
- Provide health education
- Stratify and Manage risk
- Coordinate care with internal and external providers
- Actively participate with a multidisciplinary team
- Conduct assessments and Develop treatment plans
- Team with a wide range of professionals including psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, community support specialists, nurses, on-site pharmacist, social workers, licensed professional counselors
- Partner with the Access team to triage new and existing clients, respond to emergent and urgent medical and psychiatric needs, and provide direct care
- Must be a licensed RN in the District of Columbia.
- Previous experience in primary care, mental health, or emergency medical setting is preferred.
- Be organized, Effectively manage competing deadlines, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be comfortable navigating multiple Electronic Health Records
- PTO (vacation/sick/holidays)
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Prescription Drug Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Immediate 403(b), with employer contribution after two years of employment
- Credit union and banking partners including M&T Bank and State Employees Credit Union of Maryland
- Educational assistance after one year of employment
- Professional and leadership development
- Pre-tax Metro cost
- Mileage reimbursement
We encourage people of color, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities to apply.
To apply email your resume to Jobs@ccdc1.org.