Community Connections, Inc. DC’s largest private not-for-profit mental health core service agency, seeks FULL-TIME and PART-TIME Psychiatrists to join the staff of its Adult Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Program, Outpatient Psychiatry Clinic and Children’s Psychiatry Team. We are pleased to consider candidates specializing in either population, or someone who is able to split time between adult and children’s services.
- Medication management
- Treatment adherence
- Assessment of risk
- Multidisciplinary case consultation
- Collaboration with Primary Care
- Professional licensure and current registration to practice in Washington, DC.
- Competent in the use of electronic medical records and e-prescribing.
- No on-call or weekend hours
- Great location, vibrant and dedicated staff, competitive compensation
- PTO (holidays, sick, vacation)
- Medical/vision/dental/prescription drug insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Long term disability available
- Voluntary life insurance
- Employee assistance program
We encourage people of color, women, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities to apply.
To apply please email your resume to Jobs@ccdc1.org.