- Medication management
- Treatment adherence
- Assessment of risk
- Multidisciplinary case consultation
- Collaboration with Primary Care
- Professional licensure and current registration to practice in Washington, DC.
- Competent in the use of electronic medical records and e-prescribing.
- No on-call or weekend hours
- Great location, vibrant and dedicated staff, competitive compensation
- PTO (holidays, sick, vacation)
- Medical/vision/dental/prescription drug insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Long term disability available
- Voluntary life insurance
- Employee assistance program
We encourage people of color, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities to apply.
To apply please email your resume to Jobs@ccdc1.org.