Community Connections has a series of expanding programs and is often seeking to fill clinical, research, administrative and accounting, and residential positions. We are committed to diversity in our employment practices and have a policy of equal employment opportunity that does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, or otherwise as may be prohibited by federal and state law.
"I love working at Community Connections because it's easy to work for an organization where their values are aligned with yours: respect for all human beings, quality service, and integrity in all that we do."
Interested in Working With Us?
If your interested in working with us, please review our current employment opportunities: Work with Us. If you are a student, please visit Intern with Us to learn more about internship opportunities for both graduate student and certified peer students.
Community Connections offers comprehensive benefits to support its employees and their families. We encourage employees to enroll in any or all of the offered benefits to customize a benefits package that effectively meets their needs and the needs of their family. Our Human Resource Department offers assistance in selecting which benefits are right for you!
Health and Wellbeing:
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short- and long-term disability
- Voluntary life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403 (b) with a match after 2-years of employment
- Credit union and banking partners include: M&T Bank and State Employees Credit Union of Maryland
- Educational assistance
- Professional and leadership development
- Opportunity for advancement
- Pre-tax Metro cost
- Transportation Stipend for eligible employees