Core Purpose & Values:
Community Connections core purpose is to provide behavioral health, residential services, and primary health care coordination for marginalized and disenfranchised women, men and children living in the District of Columbia who are coping with mental illness, addiction, and the aftermath of trauma and abuse.
- Quality: We deliver quality in all we do.
- Innovation: We constantly innovate as we strive to be leaders in our field.
- Respect: We treat all consumers and staff with respect and dignity.
- Equity: We reward quality work equitably for all employees.
- Integrity: We behave with integrity, acting always and only in accordance with our core values.
all minds matter:
What ideas will inspire us and keep Community Connections on the cutting edge of behavioral health services? It certainly won’t come from the minds of just a few. It will not solely be generated by those of us who have been here since the agency’s inception.
In any large organization, the most valuable asset is people: the minds, ideas, and experiences we all bring to the table. ALL MINDS MATTER.
The ALL MINDS MATTER (AMM) initiative invites everyone into a conversation about how we can work better, more creatively, and more collaboratively.
AMM Community Connections
Where ALL MINDS MATTER!
Great things can happen when every idea can make a difference.
At Community Connections everyone has a voice!