Community Connections Outpatient Addiction Services (OAS) is an ARC/DBH approved substance use treatment provider. Recognizing the complexity of addiction, OAS utilizes Community Connections expertise in mental health and trauma recovery to provide sophisticated clinical services geared toward empowering clients. Clients are able to discover the roots of their substance addiction and how they can attain sustained recovery to meet their goals. Addiction and recovery are not just about a substance, but about a complex person with multiple concerns including the impact of mental health symptoms, developmental traumas, family relationships, environmental factors, and other obstacles to recovery. OAS incorporates a holistic approach to recovery. We teach relapse prevention skills, emphasize lifestyle modifications, and encourage network and family involvement. OAS provides person-centered and curriculum-based treatment and a diverse staff that brings a wide range of life experience, work experience, and education to the recovery process.
- Recovery from Trauma
- Cravings, Highs, and Chemical Dependency
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- Addiction Runs in the Family
- Learning to Love Yourself
- Stress Reduction and Soothing
- Values, Goals, and Meaning
- Building Healthy Relationships and Supportive Networks
- Coping Skills
- Finding Motivation
- Learning Your Triggers
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Assessments
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Individual Addictions Counseling
- Group Addictions Counseling
- Group Psychoeducation
- Case Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Clinical Care Coordination
Interested in Enrolling?
To get authorized, call the DBH Assessment Referral Center (ARC) Intake Hotline at 202.528.6900 also located at 64 New York Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002 (at the intersection of Florida Ave & P Street).
Begin receiving services and start your recovery journey!
- Washington D.C. Resident
- DC Medicaid (Amerihealth, Trusted, MedStar)
- At least 18 years old