Case Manager in Permanent Supportive Housing Program: If you are interested in working with formerly homeless adult individuals, this is an opportunity to join our PSH team. We provide services mostly in the home and in the community with individuals are are currently and/or formerly homeless.
PSH Homeless Case Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide case management services to formerly homeless individuals.
- Assist clients in acquiring skills and resources necessary for successful community living.
- Implementing the Individual Recovery Plan
Case Manager Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of post-BA degree case management experience with homeless individuals and/or doing field/community work
- Pass CC's agency background check
- Have a reliable personal car and clean driving record, as most of the work is done in the community and transporting clients is involved
- PTO (vacation/sick/holidays)
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Prescription Drug Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Immediate 403(b), with employer contribution after two years of employment
- Credit union and banking partners including M&T Bank and State Employees Credit Union of Maryland
- Educational assistance after one year of employment
- Professional and leadership development
- Pre-tax Metro cost
- Mileage reimbursement for eligible employees
To apply please email a resume and cover letter to Adriana Suriano, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. We encourage people of color, women, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities to apply.