Community Connections, which has the largest Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Program in Washington, DC, seeks a DC LICSW or LPC Clinical Supervisor to lead one of our ACT teams which provides comprehensive, community-based, psychiatric treatment, rehabilitation, and support to persons with serious and persistent mental illness who are also involved in the local criminal justice system. ACT teams embrace the nationally established Evidence Based Practice Model for ACT and achieve a high level of fidelity to the model. Teams are composed of a psychiatrist, nurse, licensed team supervisor, a peer support specialist, and rehabilitation support staff. ACT teams have small caseloads and work as a tight knit interdisciplinary unit to create opportunities for growth and recovery
Clinical Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Manage an ACT team consisting of 8-10 Rehabilitation Specialists (RS), a nurse, a certified addictions counselor, a certified peer specialist, and a part time psychiatrist serving 100-120 consumers.
- Ensure team meets key performance indicators (e.g. hours of clinical service provision and both timeliness and quality of clinical documentation).
- Conduct daily team meetings to ensure that services are being delivered as prescribed by the IRP and in compliance with ACT fidelity.
- Draft, update, and revise IRPs in conjunction with the consumer, the CSS and all relevant network members and stakeholders.
- Respond to clinical crises in a timely manner. Maintain certification as Officer Agent.
- Provide training and supervision for each assigned RS in accordance with requirements.
Clinical Supervisor Qualifications:
- DC LICSW or LPC
- Three or more years of experience providing services to adults with serious mental illness
- Two or more years of experience supervising clinical staff in behavioral health services (preferred)
- Candidates must have a reliable vehicle, clean driving record, and be able to successfully complete the agency’s background check.
- Opportunities to earn CEUs
- PTO (substantive vacation/sick/holidays)
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Prescription Drug Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Immediate 403(b), with employer contribution after two years of employment
- Credit union and banking partners including M&T Bank and State Employees Credit Union of Maryland
- Educational assistance after one year of employment
- Professional and leadership development
- Pre-tax Metro cost
- Mileage reimbursement
To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to Rebecca Wolfson Berley, LICSW, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage people of color, women, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities to apply.