Clinical Supervisor for Community Support Services Team
Community Connections, a large private not-for-profit behavioral health organization in Washington, DC is seeking a Clinical Supervisor for a Community Support Services team which provides recovery oriented, outcomes based, community focused services to adults with mental illness and substance abuse issues. The CSP teams consist of an independently licensed supervisor and 8-10 front line MA and BA level staff. DC LICSW or LPC and three or more years in behavioral health service provision required.
Clinical Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervises and trains Community Support Specialists (CSSs)
- Draft, update, and revise when appropriate, the IRP in conjunction with the consumer, the CSS and all relevant network members and stakeholders.
- Ensure team compliance with clinical documentation. One hundred per cent compliance is expected.
- Monitor proper implementation of the IRP and provide technical supervision to CSS as needed.
- Respond to clinical crises in a timely manner. Maintain certification as Officer Agent.
- Conduct weekly team meetings and ensure that services are being delivered as prescribed by the IRP.
- Manages key performance indicators of team’s staff, and assures that individual and team service targets and timeliness of clinical documentation are within parameters established by the agency.
Clinical Supervisor Qualifications:
- DC LICSW or LPC and
- Three or more years of experience providing services to adults with serious mental illness
- Prefer two or more years of experience supervising clinical staff in behavioral health services setting
- Opportunities to earn CEUs
- PTO (vacation/sick/holidays)
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Prescription Drug Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Immediate 403(b), with employer contribution after two years of employment
- Credit union and banking partners including M&T Bank and State Employees Credit Union of Maryland
- Educational assistance after one year of employment
- Professional and leadership development
- Pre-tax Metro cost
- Mileage reimbursement for eligible employees
Interested qualified candidates should send a letter of interest and resume to the attention of Rebecca Wolfson Berley, LICSW at email@example.com. We encourage people of color, women, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities to apply.