Community Connections, Inc. DC’s largest private not-for-profit mental health core service agency, seeks FULL-TIME and PART-TIME Psychiatrists to join the staff of its Adult Outpatient Psychiatry Clinic and Children’s Psychiatry Team. We will consider candidates specializing in either population but would prefer someone who is able to split time between both. The Children’s Team requires availability between 2pm and 6pm at least 2 days a week.
- Medication management
- Treatment adherence
- Assessment of risk
- Multidisciplinary case consultation
- Collaboration with Primary Care
- Pofessional licensure and current registration to practice in Washington, DC.
- Competent in the use of electronic medical records and e-prescribing.
- No on-call or weekend hours
- Great location, vibrant and dedicated staff, competitive compensation
- PTO (holidays, sick, vacation)
- medical/vision/dental/prescription drug insurance
- flexible spending accounts
- long term disability available
- voluntary life insurance
- employee assistance program
- immediate 403(b)
Please submit CV and weekly availability to Jennifer Landrette, APRN, Director of Nursing, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage people of color, women, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities to apply.